Bloody brent. he would dare cite this song as one of my favorites. as someone who was raised on good, honest and pure hair metal, a la Motley Crue, Metallica, Cinderella, Ratt, Poison, Kiss, Faster Pussycat, Dokken, Dio and Judas Priest, it utterly pains me to hear this travesty that Jack Black has obnoxiously thought up. It stinks in my ears.
That said, this video deserves certain merit. Specifically, pay attention to:
- How many fellas are gonna stack it on that opening corner?
- Note the acceleration at minute 2:04. Subtle, but strong.
- Note how that bike came up? Tapped the brake and magically appeared on his shoulder. He must have sepo cable routing. See minute 2:12
- Pins it again, subtle, but it has been pinned; minute 2:29
- When you drop the hammer, drop it,and don’t let anyone get on your wheel; Minute 2:45 is the sound of not having any more gears left.
- Don’t do a minute 3:00. That’s lame.
- 3:30, that’s how I expect my bike hand ups